Friday, November 27, 2009

Back to Being an Elf


I like being an elf, in case I never mentioned that before. I decided on one recent SL episode to go invisible to Daddy so I could explore and visit some of the Elven communities. My visits were quite short, though, because on weekends, lag is especially bad. But Daddy did know know when I was online, because every time I logged in, my collar let him know, with him being the owner and all. I felt a bit bad about the subterfuge, or the poor and sloppy attempt at it, but it does sort of go both ways. Even as my online status was transmitted out, his was also made known to me through the same collar script. Even when he showed he was offline, the collar did not lie. He was online. I was totally fine with this as I just assumed that he had other women around that he played with and I happened to be the latest toy who was hot and then not.
And so it has turned out rather awkwardly.

Thing is, I was so busy being a slut that I had forgotten about being an elf and I was missing something. So in order to address this need, I created a male elven alt.

Alts (alternate identities) are pretty common in SL, and it is not discouraged. In fact, it is somewhat encouraged as more characters mean more accessories which means more money for Linden Labs. In fact, alts are the best, most efficient way of creating more revenue because since they presumably wouldn't be on at the same time they don't contribute to lag while they add revenue and variety.

Of course my male and female did become friends so that a few things could be shared between them asynchronously, like cash and locations of places. I'm not going to get into my alt right now, but having him made it possible to go around and do more things without the entanglement of worrying about Daddy's feelings. Plus, my male side was not as concerned about getting fucked as my female side which made SL much more relaxing. He was sort of like an older brother to my she-elf who could sort of look out for me.

Um..that's starting to sound complicated. Nevermind.

I had my male alt look up Daddy's profile, which you can do for anyone whose name you know. And lo and behold, it had been recently updated. Apparently Daddy had found a new sub and lover in SL and RL and was proclaiming it to the world through his profile. Thing was...it wasn't me!

Imagine my shock and surprise at THAT! I have no problems with being the guy's mistress and might be keen on having a threesome with him and his main squeeze. But for several days, he has been avoiding me. And his name is not on my friends list. but the collar does not lie and neither does his profile. I haven't tried to IM him, but I really should before things get too out of hand. If they haven't already.

Once I realized that he had a sub who he was apparently devoted and loyal to (maybe I'm being naïve here), I wondered what would become of me. I mean the house and boat and everything is nice, but they were totally unplanned and I'm willing to give all that up. Hard to imagine him paying rent for me every month if he's not going to use me! But I had given him the main keys to my collar and THAT bothered me.

You see, once you have a primary owner, only he can unlock it or designate secondary owners. I'm fine wearing the thing all the time, but I'm not so fine not being able to play with others if I'm being sidelined. I know...not very submissive of me! But I want to play, and I thought I should have the option of picking new playmates if my old one has no use for me anymore. And I was getting annoyed that the collar was forever notifying him of my status (and me of his) every time I was logging in. A person could login a dozen or more times as it isn't unusual for SL to lag, cause crashes or otherwise freeze up or kick you off. I can only imagine how annoying (or not) it was for him.

So I took a rather radical step. I reset the collar. What that did was basically activate a script that said that I was running away from my master and then I had no owners anymore. That's what I wanted, at least at this time, but I need to IM Daddy and see where we are. Closure or none, I'm okay with him as it is only a game and he seems to have found some happiness in it. I don't want him to think he's hurt me or needs to protect me. Things were intense between us for a bit and that was thrilling. I learned a lot during and through all this mini-drama.

I did close the night out flirting, friending and chatting up a fellow who actually had the same last name as me after I had changed back into my hot elf clothes. I did try to TP him to one of my adult hangouts (he had never been to any adult sites before but was keen to try) but for some reason we couldn't get his settings to work right. No big deal. I don't have to fuck ALL my male friends! Ha!

I did have one embarrassing episode in the airport recently. I was there, chatting up Airport Guy who pretty much lives there. The lag is so awful, I have no idea why he does it, except I'm sure he has met a lot of people and has a lot of friends there. Anyway, a rather large headless dragon was skulking about and getting people with his tail, so I thought I would use a bit of elven magic to burn his big butt. However, soon the entire place was engulfed in the huge fireball and the lag had affected everything so badly that I had no control over it. No one could see anything and it took several tries before I could finally TP out and extinguish the flames. I didn't make any friends with THAT stunt!

I did manage to locate and adopt a sort of home-away-from-home, I think, or at least a more vanilla place, which would be the Elf Wood Club. It's very small and simple, which is why I like it, and the people I've met there have been very friendly, even when I was dressed entirely too slutty. Or maybe they liked it that I was dressed too slutty! Horny male elves!Haha! But I might try inviting a few of my more vanilla human friends there sometime.

Thus ended my very short life as a kept elf mistress.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha - this is way over my lil' ol' head, Digger, way over it!
    [very interesting exploits BTW]

    ReplyDelete